Posts

Showing posts with the label legacy bitcoin

Twitter Poll - Bitcoin Chain Death Spiral

Image
I'm conducting a Twitter poll right now regarding the Legacy Bitcoin odds of a chain spiral of death. Please complete the Twitter poll. It's free. Thank you!

https://twitter.com/jaredsc/status/933066005588381697

"I'm thinking about getting back into $BTC. What are the odds of a chain spiral of death?"

— Jared Schlar (@jaredsc) November 21, 2017

The results are in and out of 728 votes, 29% of people said there was no likelihood of a chain spiral of death. Versus 71% said there is some odds of a chain spiral of death. View the image for exact details.